CrossFit Instructor - Woodbridge, VA
We are looking for excellent coaches who are well versed in the CrossFit methodology.
We have part-time paid positions and internships available.
Overview: Provide coaching to assigned groups of clients and classes using the CrossFit methodologies and to ensure safety and facilitate performance towards their targeted goals.
- Coach assigned classes
- Proficient in CrossFit training methodologies and demonstrate key points of performance
- Stay visible and responsive to client needs via visiting with clients, working out with classes and attending company events
- Report and/or respond to gym needs and supplies
- Attends all staff meetings as directed
- Maintain a positive and productive attitude at all times
- Must possess excellent coaching, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have in depth knowledge and be well versed in understanding, implementing and coaching CrossFit modalities. Possess excellent verbal, communication and problem solving skills. Have the ability to handle large classes and react positively when faced with challenges or obstacles.
- High school graduate. Must hold CrossFit Level 1 Certification and have a minimum of one year of CrossFit coaching experience. Coaches Prep Course, Olympic Lifting, Kettlebell, Endurance, Gymnastics or other related training certificates are a plus. Educational background in Exercise Science, Nutrition, Sports Management or equivalent a plus.
Gold's Gym - VA / WI
What is Your Goal?
In 1965, Joe Gold opened the first Gold's Gym, and he began a tradition of commitment, passion and dedication that is still practiced today. Since then, our associates have been making a difference by helping people achieve their potential through fitness. At Gold's, we're passionate about fitness, proud of our legacy, and we have fun celebrating success. If this sounds like you, join the most recognized name in fitness and start making a difference today. We're Stronger with You!
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 22 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities and the latest in cardio and strength training equipment as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. At Gold's Gym, you'll find an energetic, supportive environment full of all kinds of people who are committed to achieving their goals.
Company Website: www.goldsgym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)