The Fitness Manager has the overall responsibility to effectively manage and implement all club policies and fitness-related protocols.
As the Fitness Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, development, coordination, supervision, and management of your club's Personal Training Department.
In this position, you will ensure continuous professional growth and development of all Personal Trainers and leadership in your club while overseeing scheduling and reporting according to standard operating procedures.
- Develop comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services throughout the club and community
- Motivate and coach Personal Trainers to achieve revenue and session goals
- Meet or exceed the personal training business plan, monthly budget, and revenue goals
- Manage inventory, complete payroll, and ensure payroll expenses are within budgetary guidelines
- Assess individual performance to provide feedback and employee recognition
- Recruit, interview, and train all new personal training staff
- Four-year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or other related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience
- 2-3 years personal training experience preferred
Gold's Gym - VA / WI
What is Your Goal?
In 1965, Joe Gold opened the first Gold's Gym, and he began a tradition of commitment, passion and dedication that is still practiced today. Since then, our associates have been making a difference by helping people achieve their potential through fitness. At Gold's, we're passionate about fitness, proud of our legacy, and we have fun celebrating success. If this sounds like you, join the most recognized name in fitness and start making a difference today. We're Stronger with You!
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 22 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities and the latest in cardio and strength training equipment as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. At Gold's Gym, you'll find an energetic, supportive environment full of all kinds of people who are committed to achieving their goals.
Company Website: www.goldsgym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)