The Fitness Manager has the overall responsibility to effectively manage and implement all club policies and fitness-related protocols.
As the Fitness Manager, you will be responsible for the overall direction, development, coordination, supervision, and management of your club's Personal Training Department.
In this position, you will ensure continuous professional growth and development of all Personal Trainers and leadership in your club while overseeing scheduling and reporting according to standard operating procedures.
- Develop comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services throughout the club and community
- Motivate and coach Personal Trainers to achieve revenue and session goals
- Meet or exceed the personal training business plan, monthly budget, and revenue goals
- Manage inventory, complete payroll, and ensure payroll expenses are within budgetary guidelines
- Assess individual performance to provide feedback and employee recognition
- Recruit, interview, and train all new personal training staff
- Four-year degree in kinesiology, sports medicine, or other related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year supervisory experience
- 2-3 years personal training experience preferred
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)