- Properly manage and maintain gym operational budget
- Responsible for overseeing the sales process and systems
- Manage, monitor, and evaluate the performance of all gym-related managers.
- Monitor the hiring, training and scheduling of all gym level staff.
- Train and mentor subordinates
- Properly delegate, monitor and evaluate specifically assigned responsibilities of sales team through the Sales Manager.
- Responsible for managing disciplinary actions involving all gym level employees.
- Provide and maintain the highest level of customer service in a high volume retail environment through personal actions and development of the staff.
- Provide effective decision making regarding customer service issues.
- Plan and promote special events for the gym on a monthly basis, using corporate marketing as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that the facility is clean and operationally sound.
- High School diploma with five years professional experience. College degree preferred.
- Fitness industry experience preferred but not required.
- Be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs.
- Strong customer service orientation with proven results.
- Understanding of performance metrics including P&L, revenue, budgeting, inventory, payroll, cost controls and facilities maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with open, participative leadership style and drive for excellence.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanor.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in business or related field with two years of management experience preferred.
- Current CPR Certification
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS NOT PROVIDED**
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)