Fitness Consultant - Gold's Gym Sterling VA
Turn your passion for fitness into a career! The Fitness Consultant is responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members while helping to maintain the facility.
- Generates prospective new member information.
- Maintains accurate records of all leads.
- Follows up with prospective members.
- Conducts gym tours using established Gold’s Gym sales systems.
- Respond to telephone inquiries.
- Maintains information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Has a thorough knowledge of, adheres to, and enforces Company policies and procedures as they pertain to gym operations.
- Assumes responsibility for developing selling skills.
- Prepares for, attends and actively participates in sales meetings.
- Maintains a positive relationship with the rest of the staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals
- Participates in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Successfully completes the FC Training courses.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass all testing requirements including gym tours, telephone inquiry, counselor planner audit and guest card audit.
- Ability to develop a thorough understanding of Gold’s Gym’s membership sales systems.
- Basic computer skills.
Gold's Gym - VA / WI
What is Your Goal?
In 1965, Joe Gold opened the first Gold's Gym, and he began a tradition of commitment, passion and dedication that is still practiced today. Since then, our associates have been making a difference by helping people achieve their potential through fitness. At Gold's, we're passionate about fitness, proud of our legacy, and we have fun celebrating success. If this sounds like you, join the most recognized name in fitness and start making a difference today. We're Stronger with You!
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 22 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities and the latest in cardio and strength training equipment as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. At Gold's Gym, you'll find an energetic, supportive environment full of all kinds of people who are committed to achieving their goals.
Company Website: www.goldsgym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)