Assistant Fitness Manager
Gold's Gym provides personalized attention, professional instruction, and exercise programming to each member to maximize their health, fitness, and wellness goals while providing the highest level of customer service. Join us and discover a dynamic work environment built around helping others maximize their potential!
- Develop comprehensive personal training programs to ensure clients are satisfied with their workout program and remain motivated to attain their personal fitness goals
- Promote and sell personal training programs and services throughout the club and community
- Meet or exceed the personal training business plan, monthly budget, and revenue goals
- Manage inventory, complete payroll, and ensure payroll expenses are within budgetary guidelines
- Assess individual performance to provide feedback and employee recognition
- Recruit, interview, and train all new personal training staff
- Management/Sales Background Required
- Attention to Detail
- Team Leader
- Computer Literacy
- Experience in Personal Training Sales/Marketing
- Quick Learner
- Self Starter
These are just a few of the qualities we are looking for in the right candidate to be a part of the Gold's Gym family. Get ready for a fast paced, fun environment of like minded professionals who are ready to change peoples lives.
As a member of the Gold's Gym Personal Training Team you will receive:
- A competitive compensation structure with base pay including bonus opportunities
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Given opportunities for continuing education
- Career advancement opportunities
This position requires a minimum of 35 hours per week and encompasses a vast array of responsibility from meeting new members, exposing them to our Personal Training Department, managing a group of trainers, goal setting for the team, email and telephone inquiries, and production requirements.
Today Gold’s Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold’s Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold’s Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We’ll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you’ll share in the rewards for your efforts.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)